My College Admission story

In 2016, I started preparing for various standardized tests like SAT (I will talk about these tests in later posts). I gave my first SAT in December 2016. In 2017, I gave AP's in May, along with TOEFL and IELTS in August.I gave my second SAT in October, followed by SAT Subject in November.In October, I applied in UK Universities through UCAS. In December, I applied in US Universities through various portals like CommonApp. In March, I received 6 admission offers from NYU(full scholarship)(World rank- 43), University of Wisconsin Madison(World Rank-53), Pennsylvania State University(World Rank-95), University of Manchester(World rank-29), and The University of Warwick(World Rank-54).

Finally I decided to join The University of Manchester for Computer Systems Engineering.

I will talk about the the admission portals used for applying in my later posts. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post for US Students.

Books recommended for SAT

TOEFl (Test of English as a Foreign Language)