Books recommended for SAT

In my last post I discussed about SAT and the pattern of the exam.Today, I would talk about the books recommended for getting 1500+ in SAT.

Books suggested for SAT-

  1. Official SAT Guide by College Board 
  2. 9 Practice Tests for SAT by Princeton Review
  3. Cracking the SAT by Princeton Review
  4. Essential SAT Vocabulary by Princeton Review
  5. 10 Practice Tests by Princeton Review

Also, students are encouraged to practice on Khan Academy.

NOTE- Students are requested not to buy many books. Buy only limited amount of books.
Students should first solve the above books, then they should buy other books like Barron/Kaplan.

In my next post, I will talk about the different sections of the SAT test.

Also, I request all the students(non US citizens) to start preparing for October SAT.

If you have any doubts, you can email me your doubts on - sharma.nimit@yahoo.in


Till then,
Keep learning :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post for US Students.

TOEFl (Test of English as a Foreign Language)