Introduction of my blog

Hello everyone. My name is Nimit Sharma. I am a student at the University of Manchester for BEng (honors) Computer Systems Engineering  (2018-2021).

In the recent years, I have witnessed that various students want to pursue their graduation degree in Foreign universities. Most of the children prefer USA, UK, and Canada for graduation. But due to improper guidance, students have various questions in their mind about the admissions process ,the tests to be given, etc. So, I have made this blog, which is about SAT's and other exams required for admissions in prestigious foreign universities. This blog would also help students to know about the deadlines of applications, how to apply, which universities to be chosen etc.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post for US Students.

Books recommended for SAT

TOEFl (Test of English as a Foreign Language)