Post for US students

Hello everyone. This is an exclusive post for US students.

I hope that those students who are giving the August SAT must be fully prepared for this test. I also hope that students would have given some sample tests on Khan Academy and would have also solved few sample tests of Princeton Review.

Students should give sample tests till 23rd August. Students should relax after giving their last sample test. They should enjoy. Students score well in SAT only when their minds are relaxed and are not burdened or pressurized. 

Since this blog was made on 14th July, so I couldn't give much info about all the sections of the SAT. But, if anyone has any doubts about anything related to the exam, he/she can email me the doubts. My email id is - sharma.nimit@yahoo.in.



All the Best !!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post for US Students.

Books recommended for SAT

TOEFl (Test of English as a Foreign Language)